The best candidate is someone who has unwanted hair on their face or body, and who wants to reduce hair growth in a particular area.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
• Metal or other implants in the treatment area
• Current or history of cancer
• Pregnant or nursing
• Any diseases that can be stimulated by light (e.g. epilepsy)
• History of disease that can be stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
• Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes or polycystic ovary syndrome)
• Any active condition in the treatment area (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, rash)
• History of skin disorders, keloids, unusual wound healing, or excessively dry and/or sensitive skin
• Any surgical procedures within the past 3 months
• A tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
• Excessively tanned skino.